Post Weekend Update: Big Tongues over Puppy Men


-I finished the Frenzyheart/Oracle quest chain. My choice of Oracles was pretty obvious. Pets! I don't have enough rep to buy the egg yet. Also, the Frenzyheart folks are pretty much jerks, with the exception of the wasp hunter that follows you around for a while. He seemed alright. He didn't get all excited that I was his slave like the others. I was a little sad to let him go. But...pets!

-Frijona is now one level away from 80! As soon as she hits 80, you wont have to suffer through another "ding" post, at least until the new expansion hits.

-Speaking of Cataclysm, if you haven't watched the trailer yet, go do it now. I'm so excited. I'm completely pumped. I can't wait a year and a half for this! Heroic Deadmines, folks. Heroic Deadmines!

Coming Soon: Something awesome. But it's a secret!

[Image Credit: It's all over the internet. If it's yours, let me know and I'll credit you appropriately.]

1 comment

Anonymous said...

I have had enough rep for those stupid eggs since a month after WOTLK hit and I still haven't gotten the mount yet. I do, however, have a pretty large collection of yolk and tickbird hatchlings. >.>

 
|  Blog of Corruption. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger